Thanks for all your kind comments. I know I don't say it enough, but they mean a lot to me. So do all of you, those with whom I've connected in this community. Some days it's the good vibes that keep me going. You are all awesome!
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
The blogging community is some kind of amazing, to say the least :)
ReplyDelete)))hugs(((
ReplyDeleteBloggy friends are the best.
ReplyDelete