The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year

I didn't do this last year... was in some kind of slump, so I skipped it.  I felt sad about that because this is my thing.  Maybe not worth bragging about, but... we do it because I like it.

It's my way of welcoming in the new year.  





Welcome to 2016.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love it and welcome back to the bloggy life! A special kind of tiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana 2016! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh