The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally!


SOOC

4 comments:

  1. We've moved past that into: Is it dead yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeee! Same as here! There is beauty everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Just about where we are too although the lilacs just crumpled and I was sad to see them go :( Oh well- strawberries are around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title "finally" might also apply to how long it took for me to comment. Finally!

    I miss the pretty spring flowers and weather. We're doing 100 degrees and yuck! Today it's down to a cool 82 so I'm trying to come up with a plan to do something outside.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh