I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Wow, how amazing, bet it takes wonderful photos! I guess now you get the film on the internet, will be so fun flicking through the pics like we used to!
You must let us know if it does...
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome - I need to find my cold film camera, the one I originally learned on YEARS ago.
ReplyDeleteYou just HAVE to try it. :D How awesome. And your pictures do it justice.
ReplyDeletePretty! I need to get my film camera fixed!
ReplyDeleteWow! Do they still sell real, honest-to-goodness film?? =>
ReplyDeleteSo cool! (And your pictures of it? Even cooler!)
ReplyDeleteOOOH what a treat! And how cool that it has such a family history to it too!
ReplyDeleteWow, how amazing, bet it takes wonderful photos! I guess now you get the film on the internet, will be so fun flicking through the pics like we used to!
ReplyDelete