The 365 Inspiration Project is suspended. My camera is in the shop. Apparently the auto-focus needs some tweaking and overall it needs some TLC.
At least the manual focus was working. Not that it helps me now.
4 to 6 weeks later it should be back in my hands.
I don't know if I can make it that long without shooting something... anything.

Oh..I hate when that happens. When one door closes..another opens. Maybe you'll find another outlet for your creativity?
ReplyDeleteOh my! So not fun! I'm not sure I'd know what to do with myself. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck "filling the void" until your camera returns.
What a bummer about the camera. I think I may have the same problem, but I'm in denial and have been averting my eyes whenever I walk by my camera that has been collecting dust. I just can't bear to know the truth. :S
ReplyDeleteI had to send my camera away for 6 weeks over the summer when the shutter stopped working. I thought I would go insane too. Hope they fix the camera quickly.
ReplyDelete