* * * * * * *
Here's a bit of my growing things:
Yes, those are tomato plants. They are so big, the branches are breaking. Despite supports. It's a good thing, I suppose.
And the sunflower the little guy planted:
He definitely is little next to it!
* * * * * * *
And I'm feeling good about starting to look at the world around me through my lens again. Thank you for the warm welcome back. It means much to me that I've connected and then reconnected back with some wonderful people. It's good to be here.

So this is how Canadians garden! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's some handsome harvest you're working on!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous all my plants are still so small. I guess I need to start earlier. The boy is cute as always.
ReplyDeleteYou've got a great set up there!!! And look at Evan!! So grown up!
ReplyDelete