The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Busy-ness

It's amazing how busy summer can keep you when you don't work.

Luckily, we're not too busy to relax.

No, wait.  That's what's keeping us busy.  All this relaxing going on.


EG_7329

IMG_7382

IMG_7390

IMG_7398


7 comments:

  1. FUN! Lovely photos, as always. As not busy as our summer has been, it's still been too busy to get anything done. How does that work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that last photo is a perfect depiction of summer fun. So glad to see you rockin' that camera again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little boy is a BOY now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that last photo! (So glad to see you posting again! I love your pics! You inspire me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I love your pictures. You capture the cuteness factor so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh