No, this is not in my backyard.
Yes, this is in Canada, although I can't remember if it's BC or Alberta. The first day of the trip is a little fuzzy. When you're driving the small highways in the mountains it's hard to remember where the boundary lines are.
Needless to say, us stopping to take pictures of this bear led to a conflagration of a traffic jam with so many other people stopping that the highway was blocked. Oh, and what's with the tourists who got OUT of their cars to take photos? Too bad I didn't get pictures of that.

Gorgeous shot. Did he care about all the commotion he was causing on the road?
ReplyDeleteAwesome shot of the bear!
ReplyDeleteYou got such an awesome picture! And seriously... don't those tourists watch the discovery channel?!
ReplyDeletedo you suppose had I been in a car behind you a few cars back and I started to blow my horn would the bear run away and the traffic jam end?
ReplyDelete