The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrating Spring. Sort Of.

Now that a week of spring has gone by, I thought I'd take a moment and celebrate it.

Share the beauty of March-In-Spring with you.

From Canada.

winspr_9680

Wait a minute.  That doesn't look right....

winspr_9684

It's official.  I hate March-In-Spring in Canada.


5 comments:

  1. Being from Canada as well, I know how it feels to wake up in spring to a major snowfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... yeah. Same view out my window this morning. It can't last forever, right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lot like March in Spring in Wisconsin. But prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, similar post over on my blog today. Seriously? A snow squall today? Loved it.

    Looking to try that granola bar recipe soon- yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually gasped aloud at that first pic. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh