Yes, I'm already planning my garden. And yes, it's mostly mapped out. But, since it'll be months before I can actually do anything about it, I keep my attention focused on what I can grow now. Which is, I keep a growing shelf year round in my dining room.

Right now I have succulents and herbs, like basil, catnip and rosemary. Not pictured are the occasional sprout plates and jars. (I have a jar of sprouts in my fridge today.)
In the spring, when it's time to start my seeds, I'll put them in the bright sunshine on this shelf to get them started, which is great excitement to me.
And speaking of the rosemary, I've had this plant for years (bottom shelf in the above photo). They say it's hard to grow rosemary, but I guess I've lucked out here because it's almost five years old. It's become a little tree.

Cute little thing, isn't it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!