Completely unintentional. I did not start the day thinking, "I need to get rid of my main social outlet and further isolate myself from the world." No, it happened because the stupid facebook account got messed up. I don't know what I did wrong, but all of a sudden on Saturday night facebook started bumping me off and making me login everytime I clicked on something. I waited patiently for the problem to correct itself, after I feverishly defragged my computer, cleaned up my harddrive, and deleted all kinds of random useless files. This morning, facebook wouldn't let me access half my information and wanted me to "add" my friends to my friend list. WTF??? So, after 4 attempts, it finally let me deactivate. It was the only way I could successfully send a message to the guys and gals that run it that there's a problem. I really hope they get that message or I'll be in some serious withdrawal; I fully understand Evan's need to tantrum now.
*****************************
On a more fun note, Evan's tantrums have escalated in intensity. You know it's not going to be a good day when your tired little preschooler starts whining first thing in the morning: "Chloe's bothering me!", because she walked past him. Did I miss something? Since when is Chloe his sibling? Since when do you have sibling rivalry with the cat? Then, he had one of his worst tantrums yet when his Nannie came to get him. There were tears and mucus flying, his body went rigid, and I thought he was going to throw up. Come quickly, 3rd birthday!
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Your lack of face book sucks cause now I have a hard time knowing how you are on a daily basis. But thanks for answering you phone this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteAre you planning on reactivating at all?
ReplyDeleteI am 'off' for a while, well, for Lent actually. So, I hope you post here OFTEN!!!!