The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interlude

I'm completely braindead, and while I have stuff to write, it's too complicated and chaotic in my head right now. But thanks to Kitty, I can make a post today.

Apparently, this is going around Facebook, and there's a lot of these types of things there. I gave up long ago on these, but this one was so much fun I got sucked in.

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Koreen N-

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle) Korizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): Blue Giraffe

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on/or neighborhood if it's a number) Winifred Conquerall

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 Letter of your first name): Nauko (my Star Wars name before I married was so much better: Lanko)

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink): Orange Cider

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your Last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your mom’s maiden Name, 3rd letter of your dad’s name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, And last letter of your mom’s first name): Ouncwjn (how do you pronounce that???)

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents' middle names): Barbara Marcus

9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Chloe (not very hard-core)

10. Your ghetto girl name:(first 3 letters of your first name and add -iqua): Koriqua

2 comments:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh