Here's an update on the whole potty-training thing, because I made such a big deal about it before. I just have this to say:
Potty-training? What potty-training? He's done. Trained. Just like that! It happened so smoothly it seemed almost anticlimactic.
Mummies, if you're having trouble training or feeling ready, you need to try this. It's worth it. He's was trained in less than 3 days. I started last Thursday afternoon and felt fully confident that I could send him to preschool today. No problems. To tell the truth, I fully expected it to fail; I expected the ad and method to be a scam. Yet I tried it. Talk about going out on a limb. So glad I did! Now it's over and done with.
As a celebration, I'm offering my leftover diapers (Pampers, size 6, 23 count) and training pants (Easy-Ups, size 5 boys, 33 count) to a deserving mummy and toddler in the Lunenburg County area. Spread the word. Comment on this post and I'll contact the first one to request them. =)
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Yay!! You are amazing. I tried EVERYTHING, and still it was a nightmare.
ReplyDeleteUm, is it just me, or do you keep changing colours? It's lovely, I just want to make sure I'm not losing my mind.
You are so funny. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteNo, it's just you, AverageMom. Don't you love the purple? ;) Seriously, I'm not happy with any of the available templates, so I keep switching them up when I get sick of one. Didn't mean to make you lose your mind!
ReplyDeleteAwsome good, I geuss i will have to do it too. Thanx for the inspirnation.
ReplyDeleteSeriously!?!??!! Maybe I should try it. You have a boy right? like me? aren't they supposed to be harder to train than girls. May one enquire as to how old he is.
ReplyDeleteFrankly I would do all sorts of naughty and unmentionable things to get Ewok trained in a weekend!
Yes, Kitty. My boy will be 3 next week, past the recommended age of starting training. They're supposedly harder to train when they're older, but my little guy hopped right on my joy train! It was remarkably easy, with no trickery involved. (Usually I have to come up with all sorts of clever ideas to "out-think" him, because he's one clever little dude!)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome... Congratulations!
ReplyDelete