The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Out Of Nowhere...

Two interesting things came up today on my perusal of all things internet, and I wanted to share them with you.  I'm posting links to them, because it's not my stuff... I just want to direct you to something thought-provoking.

A girl who doesn't age,

and:

A thoughtful exposition about the late Michael Jackson by somebody wise who knew him.
.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY cow... a little girl that never ages....

    Some of us want that all the time, just to hold onto our babies.. but... I really want them to grow up.

    ~pouts~ Poor mama...

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh