The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Heat! Oh, the Heat!


I'm feeling the heat... and the fuzzy numb brain that goes along with it. Or, for some weird reason, the "seasonal" allergies that are still here. Isn't that the point of seasonal? Aren't they supposed to go away after a while? Or does the term seasonal refer to lasting the whole fricken season?! Enough already!

It seems everyone is feeling the heat.


The alpacas are probably regretting those fine wool coats about now.

Some are finding ways to beat the heat.



Would you look at that! It works!
.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes water play is the best way to bet the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wanted to let you know I responded to your question/comment on Journey to a Gracious Woman. I did it there in case others had similar questions. :)

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh