Hurricane Bill, category 1 with winds up to 130 kph, swept through. A sudden calm descended on us, and I ran outside to take some quick pics. Here's what the sky looked like:

Within a minute, it had changed to this:

Our beautiful 8 foot tall sunflowers didn't fare so well.

I think the wind and rain had an effect on the little person of the house, because he became a whirlwind of activity, eventually gathering up toys and pillows and scattering them around his bedroom. Here is the aftermath of Hurricane Evan:


Two hurricanes in one day. No wonder I'm tired!
.
nothing like the hurricane of a small kid!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos... glad you guys are safe!!
The kid hurricanes happen in all seasons. Glad you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is safe, and that the worst to happen is only a mess!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of hurricane clean up. Glad you made it through safe!
ReplyDeletehey :-) just read your comment on little J's first "skool daze"... I'll send you over what I'm using as a guideline if you'll send me your email address...
ReplyDeleteemail me at bassackwardsmom at gmail dot com
Oh My! Glad you are ok!
ReplyDeleteput your feet up, I can't even imagine watching a tornado :O
ReplyDeleteGlad it just came and went. The housework though -- it's a joy that lasts a lifetime.
ReplyDelete