The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh




Oh goodness! It would work for me!
ReplyDeleteThat could certainly make a bad day into a good day instantly!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I wish that were a quick option for me!
ReplyDeleteHi! I came here from another blog and I loved the simplicity of this post. I wish I could go to the beach right now!
ReplyDeleteI am not a mother (yet) but your quote at the top of the page almost made me cry, so beautiful!
Wow, these are beautiful photos. The water looks so blue. I just love the beach.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good plan for a rough day!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
Beautiful blue colors in that fourth photo!
ReplyDeleteAww beautiful... relaxing... gotta love any beach that has fir trees lining it..
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I could use a trip there this week!
ReplyDeleteOh...Oh....Can I come with you when I need a break from a bad day...please??? It looks so wonderful!! Truly. How awesome to be near enough to go. Thanks for sharing the pics. Makes me travel there in my mind... :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment.
BEAUTIFUL and so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI wish we had a beach close by! Nearest beach is almost 6 hours away :(
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, love the blog!
love your photos as always ;-) I miss the beach... maybe I should go back soon!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely feel better after a trip to the beach. Gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteCalico Contemplations
I so wish we lived near the ocean, what a wonderful way to unwind! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteUhhhh... I am getting snow tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteCan I jump into your pictures like Blue's Clues??
Um, no bad hair needed, that is amazing I would go all the time!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the quote under your header, i never heard it before and it is amazing!!!!
Beautiful Beach Photos. Makes me want to head to the beach right now. When we went this summer we noticed that it was the longest stretch of time the kids would go without bickering. There's something calming about water and sand.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW~
Nice photos. It would work for me.
ReplyDeleteIt would work for me wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific day. :)
Mines up: Wordless Wednesday
Beautiful photos! Love seeing kids running barefoot and having fun by the water like this.
ReplyDeleteI love the second photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first WW entry hope you can take a peek!
precious moments!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday, I am playing today.. Please check out my Shaolin Baby