Well, I promised a few more pictures from the dino museum, so here they are. Frankly, I am dino'd out, so these will be the last. For a while. I promise.
The mighty Triceratops, skillfully ignoring the T-Rex standing behind him. Okay, they're all dead. No one is attacking anyone, right?
Except for these guys. Those museum people are sure ghastly... um, I mean, artistic. Not only did they illustrate the scene depicted with paintings on the wall, but they arranged the fossils to an attack scene. Thanks, museum guys.
Here's a more peaceful fossil scene: still trapped inside the rocks. So he can't get out. Just how we like them.
My excuse is... he can't read yet. Yes, he's sitting right beside the sign that says "Thank you for staying out of the exhibits" and he's fondling the fossils. That's my boy.
No more fossil pictures, I promise.

The last caption CRACKS me up;)
ReplyDeletewow that looks like a fab museum! My girls would LOVE all the dino stuff!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!! Love the captions, too!
ReplyDelete