I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Thanks for your support. It's hard finding the time to sit and just write, but then it's hard, too, to keep my focus on my "little story". Sorry for taking so long. It's like a deep breath I need... inhale, inhale.... hold it... hold it.... ok, ok,..... NOW breathe. Repeat as needed every 15 minutes until you fall over from oxygen saturation / hyperventilation or just the plan giggles. Whatever works, eh?
you are so creative
ReplyDeleteyou left tons of information in just a few simple lines. Good luck on getting those ducks in a row
can't wait to catch up... I've been anti-blog lately - hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteYou go, Girl! Get them in a row!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support. It's hard finding the time to sit and just write, but then it's hard, too, to keep my focus on my "little story". Sorry for taking so long. It's like a deep breath I need... inhale, inhale.... hold it... hold it.... ok, ok,..... NOW breathe. Repeat as needed every 15 minutes until you fall over from oxygen saturation / hyperventilation or just the plan giggles. Whatever works, eh?
ReplyDeleteLOL.
ReplyDeleteBreath. =D
Good for you ;)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Now that I may actually have some time on my hands to read blogs. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWhat ever works!
ReplyDeleteWaiting patiently..... :)
Good for you!
ReplyDeleteyou inspire me.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean...I have to get my ducks in a row before I can get creative:-)
ReplyDeleteBlogger! Drop and give me 50. Then get back on the computer and Blog as if your life depended on it. Do you hear me?
ReplyDelete(thought you might need a different kind of inspiration *shrug*)