The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Morning Light - Captured


I got a great kick out of getting out of the house one morning with my boy to catch the early morning light.

The sun glaring through the trees...



The view from the other side of our house...



And my favorites, close-up of one of nature's treasures: a mossy oak...



****************************************

To see more photos, click this button:

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the middle shot! The subtle sunlight makes it look so peaceful. The color shining on the trees is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sun flares! Really artistic (or lucky)! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you line in a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Good job! :) Sun flares are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you chose the sunrise light to photograph. Each pictures is different, interesting and beautiful. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first one with the sun flare, excellent !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots! Thanks for sharing.

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. These pictures are amazing. I love your captures and I love your description! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the speckles. The moss looks so soft. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Who wouldn't want to wake up to that!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh