
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Great set! I really like the last shot of the caterpillar and the mushroom.
ReplyDeletelove the last one!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's like you captured a series of secret hiding places! I love the caterpillar, it almost looks like a little green sleeping puppy!
ReplyDeleteI really like this set! The first picture is really neat, the way the wire's grown into the tree!
ReplyDeleteLove that last one! So cool ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I love the little mushroom
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the compliments. I love taking these photos. =)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, that mushroom growing in the tree is at least 5 inches tall. It's pretty huge!
Such interesting textures in these shots!
ReplyDeleteSuch great little hidden treasures you've found with your camera! Thank you so much for sharing your weekly winners!
ReplyDeletesuch great shots!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you must have had to slow down and really pay attention to capture these images. It is such a blessing to soak in our days with that kind of focus (well, at least moments in our days anyway...:))
ReplyDeleteOh these are such lovely little close ups. I hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI love your shots of little nature close-ups. :) The wire with the tree growing around it is my particular favorite.
ReplyDelete