To be completely honest, I'm not a snow person, unless there's downhill skiing involved and it's mostly about the hot chocolate around the fire anyways. Since I'm being honest here.
I don't think a good time includes chasing a child around a snowy freezing yard. Ever. Hello? Snow? It's a toy.
"Play with it by yourself. Okay, if I have to, I'll help you make this one snowman. No more. Seriously. Okay, maybe just one more. But that's it."
Even though it's early in the season, my Christmas spirit has come and gone. It's completely flagging here. I had an early rush, yes, even got most of my Christmas cards in the mail (even though I'm not completely onboard with the whole commercialism and greeting-card-conspiracy that's going on out there about his whole thing). But now I feel like I'm just left hanging.
No peace on earth.
No good will to men.
Nothing.
Zip. Nada. Negatory.
So, hate me if you will... here's my solution:


Hope you find your spirit again soon. Stay away from the malls that always helps.
ReplyDeleteYou'll find it ;)
ReplyDeleteI always find mine on Christmas Eve--the funnest day of the year for me. I like your ice block
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! I tend to burn out easily early in December. Snow would be nice, wouldn't it?
ReplyDelete