The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

From Our House To Yours...

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas--you have tinsel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your Creche looks like ours only more people and animals showed up for the party. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture messages. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas :) Here's to a truly magical day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your pictures are so beautiful and I have to add how much I adore the quote under your banner. Hope you don't mind another follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the boy has been such a joy to watch these past couple of days... I miss the days when my kids were little and bouncing off the walls with excitement about Christmas and Santa.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours Wacky!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh