The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Fun

Lotus is hosting Weekly Winners again, so go see Sarcastic Mom for more photo action.

Weekly Winners Information



Deserted
100_6846


Spy games
100_6352


Wistfully watching cookies
100_6468



17 comments:

  1. I love that first shot. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow on the swing. So forlorn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wattching cookies & the spy shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that last one just exudes childhood in the winter time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shots. The little car made me smile and the spy shot was really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first shot, the colors.. it's so crisp and vibrant. It reminds me of a postcard or a greeting card, simply beautiful.

    I adore the last shot. Those are wonderful moments of childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome. I'm in love with that first shot!! It has a simplicity and quietness about it. Like the whole world should be snowed in just like that!!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the first shot! Absolutely striking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures. Looks like your son knows how to have fun in this snow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the most beautiful pictures...and I love the blog header......So glad to be back to reading my favorite blogs....and off a ladder decorating trees...
    I am so glad that I joined the blog world....and have made so many sweet friends....Blessings in 2010

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all that snow!! Please send some our way... ours has melted :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first shot is really very original and creative !

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like your son had a lot of fun in the snow! I love the first shot - we haven't got any snow :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first shot took my breath away! Beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh