The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And Here We Are


The first finished photo of the first ever photoshoot. Baby boy was very cooperative and just an all around star. I think his little personality came through, too. The camera loved him, people. Wanting to do him justice, I'm both nervous and pleased at the same time. But, I think we're off to a great start.

Baby


I'm thinking of putting a few more of these up.

18 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'm in awe. This Saturday I am doing my first assist with a fellow photographer. Wish me luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost SMELL him in that photo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable and the picture is great! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little fist! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shot. My SIL does family photography, check out her website for some ideas. http://www.bethhayhurst.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positively GORGEOUS! More, more, more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb!! I just want to eat him up!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely. Do you travel for photo shoots? (;

    ReplyDelete
  10. His eyes just POP and you have love that...any editing here?

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh