Guess what? Apparently not do-able.
And I'm so happy that the deal is off. It was just too much stress. Five days of looking at houses, putting in offers, looking at more houses, talking, discussing, and quite a bit of nausea. Frankly, I'm done. For now.
We'll see what the next offer brings. In the meantime, we're relaxed and relieved that we can say "No!" and don't have the stress about not finding just the right house immediately.
********************************
Here's what made my whole week:
At lunch today, my goofy three-year-old says, "I have a funny joke, Mom.... a Smartie ate a banana!" And then he cackled and giggled so hard he couldn't eat.
And that's the best thing I've heard all week.

Sorry things didn't work out, but I didn't realize that it had to be done so quickly. I'm sure that is a relief. Talk about stress!
ReplyDeleteI HATE moving! I think some people are better at it than others. Before we had kids we moved everything we had in one horse trailer. 2 kids later: largest uhaul truck, huge trailer, 2 more trailers, and a garage full of stuff. UGH!
ReplyDeleteso stressful
ReplyDeleteand that boy of yours is such a smartie!
Funny joke! :)
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel about the moving thing. We got an offer like that once. They wanted us out of the house NOW and they appeared to be shopping while they were looking at our house. They wanted our trampoline, our couch and a few other pieces of furniture. :P I didn't like that they were looking around my house and wondering "what else" they could get. It felt weird.
Anyhow, I'm glad you're feeling less stressed now.
Congrats on, well, not selling the house. Hope you can relax this weekend (and hear some more jokes from the little guy).
ReplyDeleteWhew! Moving in a rush - WAY too much stress!
ReplyDeleteLove (so much) your new, beautiful blue banner!
those jokes keep me going!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet, innocent, silly jokes my kids come up with - their laughter (which is about the only thing that I *get* about their joke) is so infectious! Glad you had a giggle to help during all of the stress!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed at your wisdom--it would have been awfully tempting to kill yourself getting out of there just to sell.
ReplyDelete