The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Water and Other Adventures


Some of my favorite photos taken last week were from our swimming adventure. I call it an adventure because you never know just what this little guy is going to do.

Look out below!
Shazaam!


Sea monsters
My little nymph


I see you!
I see you


And those darn deer keep coming back. See?

I can see you, dude!
You're not fooling anyone with your peek-a-boo games.
Peek-a-boo


********************************

More photos await at Weekly Winners, hosted by the ever-talented Lotus.

Weekly Winners Information

24 comments:

  1. Great swimming shots. Love the one of him jumping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool shots are wonderful. 'I see you' is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures in the pool. I can't wait for summer here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots! Love the swimming ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! The second one is so sharp! Good work :) Hopefully we get to do swimming lessons this year...last year didn't work out so well. I think she was too little still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow pictures and swimming in the same post. A rarity, but oh. so. fun. Great pix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to have deer in my backyard!
    The swimming pictures are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it was a fun time! Nice to be able to swim in the wintertime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is fearless!!! Love it :) Fynn's the same way in the water - there's no better way to be!
    (and your deer pictures crack me up!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pool shots are a blast! We can't even get in a pool right now...too dang cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your swimming pictures. So pretty. My son has been going crazy to go swimming lately. We went sledding today though. The snow may never melt here in Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great captures, love sea monsters-you can really see the fun they are having.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sea Monsters is definitely my favorite, but they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jumping into the pool pic! Deer in the snow, always spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pool vacation! Just the thing this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the picture of them peeking over the side! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what an amazing capture in the water! I love the entire set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. There's nothing like playing in the pool with Daddy! Great shots (and shots of color) on these cold winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, the I see you picture is TOO cute!

    Speaking of cute... your blog is cute and I hope you don't mind if I follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute swimming pictures. I'm not sure whether most people enjoy deer visiting their yards, but because we feel so lucky to have the woods nearby (we're a strange "green" community among many suburbs), we always feel so excited when we come across a deer, a buck, a doe and her babes while walking or gardening. On a certain level (that words can't explain here for me), deer are such spiritual animals.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi WackyMummy! I came by way of Colleen's blog and just wanted to say hello :) You have such beautiful photos here- I'm so curious to see how your photography future all pans out!! Love these swimming shots- I used to teach Learn to Swim lessons and I always felt that there were tons of photographic opportunities missed since I was so busy just teaching the little kiddos and their snapshot worthy ways;)!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How adorable! And the water is making me wish for the summer.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh