The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Something To Complain About! Yay!!!


Tired.

So tired.

Actually this goes beyond tired. It's spaghetti legs and jelly arms and all sorts of other random invertebrate-ness. (And it's actually not metaphorical, this time.) It's real. And not fun.

My muscles are useless. Why am I so tired and fatigued at times? (Not all the time. Sheesh.) The only position that's comfortable is the lying down position. Oh yeah, and the don't-ask-me-questions-you-already-know-the-answer-to position, along with the please-dress-yourself-because-you're-4-years-old and let's-not-play-chase-today positions. And let's not forget the classic please-listen-to-me-when-I'm-talking-to-you and what-did-I-just-say? stances. Those are my particular favorites.

Oh, it feels good to complain! I feel so much happier now. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that sounds pretty horrible. I hope you're able to lie down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I hope they figure it out soon! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh