The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just To Be Clear...


... this is why...

Why, hello there Nature!


... I wanted to move...

Crosswalk


... back home.

The heavens opened


Photos taken in Banff, Alberta, Canada.

8 comments:

  1. The deer are fine, but the mountains are what would call to me. I love the mountains!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got loads of deer here in NB, but no mountains! I'll never forget seeing the Rockies for the first time...anyone who has only seen them in photographs has no idea how BIG they really are!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Banff. Some happy memories from there. It is cold, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those deer completely unafraid!? Wow that last photo is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly you make the right decision... Amazing photos of your 'home' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how beautiful! Looks amazing there.
    Sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sky, those mountains ... Wow! Can I come visit??

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh