There's this new thing called Shoot and Edit over at Forever'n Ever'n Always Photography and Ramblings and Photos. (Go check it out.) This is something I'm always working on learning, so I'm trying to take the time to do this.
Okay, so this week it's going to be not so much about going outside. Except that I have to. But not for fun. I'm just going to focus on staying out of this -20 and below cold spell that's predicted for the next week or so. So that means no new outside photos.
And that means a photo I took in December, when it wasn't quite as cold.
Here's the SOOC:

I'll be working on the edit to post on Thursday at Shoot and Edit. I mean, I'm hoping to. I'm tired and this week will be busy. We'll see. In any case, enjoy this wonderful shot of children playing in the snow.


Oh I love this - they look like they're having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo too!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how precious!
Thanks for joining us!
Blessings,
Jill
AWWWWWWWW how cute! I love seeing kids in the snow! how much fuN!
ReplyDeleteThe smiles on their face say it all. I look forward to seeing your edit.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo! Can't wait to see your edit! xo
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of joining this week too, but I'll see how it goes...can't wait to see your edit! LOVE seeomg kids in the snow!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you do with it. Stay warm! 20 below sounds crazy cold even if it is only celsius! ;)
ReplyDeleteahh, look how excited they are! Great moment to capture!
ReplyDeleteThat little fella out front looks kind of familiar!
ReplyDeleteWendy
It's funny how kids can have so much fun in such cold weather, when all the adults are saying, "Let's just go inside already!" =>
ReplyDeleteNow that's excitement! :)
ReplyDeleteI had 2 sulky little boys today. Reason? We didn't go sledding because i just couldn't handle the thought of being out in frigid weather. Why don't kids
ReplyDelete"feel" the weather like we do? Anyway, I know what you mean about being busy and tired ... Me, too. I'm keen to see what magic you'll do with this photo, if not for this challenge, later ... when life is less chaotic.
Love their smiles!! Can't wait for the edit. ;)
ReplyDelete