Well, I promised I would post the other edits, and I'm finally get around to it. Yay.
No, really: yay.
You'd think I was sick of snow, the way I complain and complain about it.
I actually really really am.
Even the boy is tired of it. He's waiting anxiously for the mud puddles and rivers to form in the road. Again: yay.
He's ready to ride his bike, not the sled, down the hills and paths and sidewalks.
He told me so. After he got a rock and start smashing all the ice he could find in the front yard. Speeding up the melting process, you know.
And so, while the snow is still here (it's going to take awhile to melt a couple of feet of the horrid white stuff), it is warming and we won't be seeing it for too much longer. (Knock on wood.)
Then there'll be less reason for this:
Or do we even need a reason to have hot chocolate? Maybe this will be the summer of the hot chocolate revival.
Oh, and for the haters out there (yes, they've actually had words with me in person) ... the black nail polish is not only cool and groovy, it's useful.
He's hardly bitten his nails since we did it. I say that more than justifies a boy using nail polish.








Great sledding pics of your boy. Hope the snow melts soon.
ReplyDeleteThe outtake photos is great! I love those :) And the last one too :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots!!! I can't wait for the puddle shots too!! Hoping to get some this afternoon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun series of shots! I really enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteThere are battles worth fighting and battles not worth fighting. Hair, nails, piercings--superficial. Grades? Worth the agony.
ReplyDeleteAnd I was just thinking that he looked like a rock star with that black nail polish. Ignore those haters!
ReplyDeleteLove that he was trying to speed up the melting process. And I'm glad to hear that the weather is warming up a bit. :)
Way to cure the nail biting! I didn't even notice them in the picture until I read your commentary--seriously!
ReplyDeleteOur snow is disappearing too...yay! Love Evan's one-knee slide!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Wendy
Great shots. I really like the ones in the snow and the last one his blue eyes really shine. Well done!
ReplyDelete