The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Morning Ease


Slightly Off-Center


Contemplating the day

Contemplating breakfast


This boy was made for dancing

Kitchen dance


Lazy snuggle

Sunday morning snuggle



9 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so cute and growing so fast! Happy Sunday to you both and thanks for giving my little experiment a try :)

    jack xxoo

    Ps. Love the shag rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky to have a willing poser. Mine run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first photo.

    He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His happy face reminds me of Mr. G's. They're a couple of peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet photos! I love that first one with the banana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contemplation photo. What goes on in our kid's minds?....fascinating!! And also the snuggly cat pic, really sweet. Have a lovely Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dancing boy!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here via Jack's blog. I LOVE the expression on your child's face in all the pics but especially the first. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh