I saw this on flickr and had to come check it out... was wondering if it was you at first, but by the post I'm guessing not! :-PThis is so fun! Your shot like this turned out better than mine that I took for my sis-in-law. But the same love was felt!
So exciting...and - yes - great expectations!
So sweet! Congratulations!
Beautiful pose.
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!
I saw this on flickr and had to come check it out... was wondering if it was you at first, but by the post I'm guessing not! :-P
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! Your shot like this turned out better than mine that I took for my sis-in-law. But the same love was felt!
So exciting...and - yes - great expectations!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pose.
ReplyDelete