I've been taking some time to get things in order. I didn't know if I'd ever actually be back here. It seemed easiest and best to just put everything on the back burner and simply not worry about it.
Worked for me.
But here I am. Again.
Weird.
Not to be a show-off or anything. But I've been growing things. In my house.
Yes, I put a garden in my house. It's what I do. At least, what I do now.
Growing things. And finding cool old things to take pictures of.






I loooove your indoor garden. Living green things make me indescribably happy. And I've missed your presence here, but you already know all about that. :D
ReplyDeleteI do miss you, but I so very much understand! I'm about to fall from the radar myself for a wee bit and you know what? Some of it will have to do with my own version of green things I'm growing ;)
ReplyDeletesending you good vibes XOXO
Glad you're growing;) Stuff and yourself!
ReplyDeleteLove the barn pics! Glad you're finding your way around the lens again too. :)
ReplyDelete