The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh

completely in love with this photo! goodness it needs NOTHING!!!!!!!! awesome job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful light and delicious tones a very attractive.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteit's already WOW!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful capture...love the light!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! All of God's beauty captured in one moment! This is truly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing picture!Love how the light highlights all the different levels of the clouds!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's really gorgeous! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's all I can really say!
ReplyDeleteCaptivating! Love your new header here too :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Love this sooc!! Really, just maybe slightly crop and be done! I love sunrises, the newness, the chance to try again!
ReplyDeleteAgain... another perfect shot SOOC.
ReplyDeleteLove the silhouette of the tree...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Wendy
Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWow, that really is (pardon the cliche) picture perfect. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the beauty :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a painting! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMmmm- I an especially drawn to the texture on that pine.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet pregnancy wishes, girl!
That is a gorgeous shot.
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteWow. That's all I can say! That a beautiful shot - it just fills me with hope. It's like no matter how stormy life gets, God is always there for us. Thank you for that, Winn. :)
ReplyDeleteYou ROCKED this SOOC shot! AMAZING!
ReplyDelete