The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Okay, So I Don't Hate Everything About Winter...


This was taken at a recent outdoor photoshoot. The setting was a little town near the mountains. Right after a phenomenal snowfall.

Snowfall

Am I lucky or what?

4 comments:

  1. lucky for sure! Our snow keeps trying to fall in fits and starts, but I know it will be here for good soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful! I'm anxious to take winter photos (although we don't have any snow on the ground yet).

    Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I'm with you --- I don't hate winter at a beautiful moment like THAT! Wow!! However, if I have to be out in it against my choice (like *having* to clear the driveway and road to get out of the house to go to work) it's not fun! But wow! Everything looks so clean, peaceful and sleepy.... lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh