Okay I lied. I need to be making supper, but I sat down. After on the run all day. And now I'm procrastinating. But only because I was reminiscing a few days ago and rediscovered some photos of the boy that made my heart sing and put a smile on my face. And I just had to share them.
This was when he was 4.
And he had "that hair".
4 was hard. 4 was wonderful. His smile melts my heart and makes me feel that all is right with the world.
But ...
... 6 is good too. And his smile still makes everything okay.

He is adorable. I love seeing kids grow.
ReplyDeleteAwww... it's so odd to see all of these babies grow up so fast. He's looking very handsome at 6. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, 6 is such a fun age!!!
ReplyDeleteHe has a wonderful, winning smile.
ReplyDeleteAwwn, his smile is gonna break a few hearts someday, but for now, it's simply heart warming. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI've always adored his smile (I'm a fan of big, embracing, tooth filled smiles). Winner winner chicken dinner with that kind of smile!
ReplyDeleteLove it. My oldest is turning 4 and still has has wild baby hair. I don't ever want to cut it.... I'm waiting until he wants to. If I can't talk him out of it, that is.
ReplyDeleteHappy 6! We're just now venturing into 6 territory. She put on her apron and helped cook/serve dinner tonight. I think I'm going to like this age!
ReplyDelete