The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moments With Ayanna

Ayanna is a big fan of tv watching, particularly animal shows, although she's not opposed to a good cartoon or action film.  Recently however, she has started to hog the remote.

Hogging the remote

Not cool, Ayanna!

And then when I try to get it away from her, she takes me on a wild goose chase and then hides.

But I always find her!

So you found me... now what?

I don't think I'm the boss around here....




2 comments:

  1. See at least my dogs can't reach such great heights. Ayanna is as amazing as she is beautiful!

    Hey- thank you so much for your kind comments over the past few posts of mine- I keep meaning to respond to everyone in e-mails too, but time is sooooo precious and nonexistent! I love reading your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that face! Sweet and persnickety all in one, just as a cat should be! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh