The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, May 6, 2013

My Voyage Back From The Edge

Winter was way too long.  While it was still snowing in April, we decided to regain our (my) sanity and take a trip elsewhere.  The (my) stress level was too high to plan a much-needed spontaneous trip to a place with palm trees, sandy beaches and warm sunny weather, so we decided to visit some family and friends in the Vancouver and Victoria areas of BC.  We ended up in a place with palm trees, sandy beaches, and warm sunny weather.  (I love BC.)

sailboat_0526

Evan_0435

Lucky us.

And then when we got back, it turned warm.  We brought spring with us.  Go figure.

Got some pretty pictures of a place I've wanted to visit ever since I became interested in gardening: Butchart Gardens.  Can't wait to share them with you.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Well, that looks pretty magnificent to me so far!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh