It's all right, really. The photos are of ... garden stuff. Oh, and that's my excuse for my recent Pinterest browsing.
Seeing as my second cup of coffee has now hit my head and fingers and I'm barely sitting still here, I had better be off. To plant mint plants under my back deck. Because that's what I do.
But.
Here's a pretty picture of some kind of blossom at Butchart Gardens. You're welcome.

Mmmmm to flowering trees! I love photos of them better than flowers because the strength of the tree shows through with the delicate petals.
ReplyDeleteI had 2 cups of coffee today and felt guilty- don't know why, but I did- glad to hear I have a buddy drinking 2 cups up there in another country ;)
GORGEOUS! I wish I could take pictures like you do--but I've no desire, so I'll just keep dropping by and admiring yours!
ReplyDelete