The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Starting Again

Well.  It's been a couple of years since I last wrote anything here or shared a photo.  I don't know where time goes!

I know I've been distracted by life; my focus the past few years has been on health, through learning about nutrition, cooking and baking healthier recipes (even developed several of my own), gardening, and exercise.  Unfortunately that has allowed some things, like this internet space and even my photography, to take a back seat.

As a (very casual) hobbyist my photography is still here.  Fortunately I have some friends who like to make use of my skills, which makes me incredibly happy.  I think I'll start out here again with sharing some recent images.

1 comment:

  1. Well, look at those big boys! And your photography looks gorgeous. Lovely surprise to find you back in the internetsphere!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh