
Jack over at Slightly Off-Center graciously picked me, along with others, for the KreativBlogger award... to participate and to pass it on. Thanks, Jack. Just love blogging and being a part of the blogging community, with all the other talented bloggers that I enjoy so much!
The rules: List 7 things that you love (I'm using photos that I took yesterday while out playing with my son, but you don't have to unless you really really want to) and then pass the award on to 7 people ... tag them and let know you think they are a KreativBlogger too!
(The titles didn't turn out so well, so I've titled them again.)
Giraffes... make me smile...
The sun... always cheers me up!
My hair... I have a fabulous hairdresser who knows what to do with it!
Driving in my "happy car"... always puts a grin on my face!

Giraffes... make me smile...
The sun... always cheers me up!
My hair... I have a fabulous hairdresser who knows what to do with it!
Driving in my "happy car"... always puts a grin on my face!
The promise of spring... good riddance to winter!

Maintenance-free, everlasting green, non-grass groundcover...

My homemade blueberry bran muffins... healthy and tasty!
I would have liked to include Jack in this list, but she just did it, so I'll give a shout out to her for her creativity and support of my bloggin' attempts. Along with others, she has embraced me in this online community of bloggers, and I'm loving my time here!

Thanks so much for the award :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to do it today....
~hugs~
Bravo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great touch adding your own photos of the things you love list. Now, you must share that blueberry muffin recipe on here for us all to have ;)
Have a great Wednesday, hope your week is going well!
Thank you!! I'll do it this weekend, i promise.
ReplyDelete