The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fun

I have to join in this week. Candid Carrie's fabulous friday photo themes are finally suckering me in. ;) As I always have extra pics (of the boy, what else?), I figured I could share just one more.

This was taken recently and it strikes me as just cute. Not only does The Boy usually complain about my activities when we're outside (doing something that he wants to do but can't), he also attempts sabotage of said activities. While I was indulging my amateurish photo-taking one day, he comes along and wants to participate. Not "help"... which involves taking the camera away and then becoming a tornado of chaos and destruction... but actual participation that didn't involve breaking expensive equipment. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

"Here, Mom, take a picture of this!" Why the leaf? I could care less! Just love his sense of cooperation (rare) and how the colors pop.


Now, head on over to Carrie's and see more fantastic photos.

.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the colors do pop! I really like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shot! He needs his own little camera so he can take some photos like mommy :)

    Happy Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the perspective of the photo. How the dead leaf and blue glove are in focus and the boots just a little fuzzy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! The leaf was a success!
    Happy Phriday!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh