The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rabbit! Rabbit! ... Oh Yeah, and Happy Canada Day Too, Eh?


Wordless Wednesday Faces











More Wordless Wednesday:

Momma D and Da Boyz



Crazy Adventures in Parenting
.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute photos!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/carrie-meets-ferris.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos. Love the animal closeups and the look of wonder on the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day of nature everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Happy WW!

    When you visit my blog, check out my push-up challenge too.

    http://denisermt.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/pushing-the-limits-push-up-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures, what great noses :) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh