The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Late Before And After



This is a little late... it was crazy hectic yesterday with some meltdowns, some of them Evan's... but anyways....

Here's a quick re-edit I did. I know it's not my best, but it's something I entered into a little contest. I'm horrible at picking my own photos, but I have to because no one else will, so I wanted to do something a little different.

SOOC:



Edit:

Summer shot


Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi, and edited with PS Elements 6.



**************************






12 comments:

  1. I think it's fantastic!!! I love the crispness of the wings and those colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, and stunning edit. The detail is incredible. You're a talented photographer.
    Sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo. The detail is just terrific. So glad I found this site today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice detail in your edit!

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Koreen, your focus on those wings is perfect. I really like this edit, the colors are so bright, and with that sun flare it looks like it's right out of a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how the red pops out on the edit. beautiful :). still waiting for your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That's an awesome capture ... made even more amazing with your edits. Love the vibrance and the details in the edited photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. I just noticed the other dragon fly below the 1st one. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is a great edit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh