The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bokeh


Here's for more holiday spirit. Just feels like it, you know?

Bokeh



* * * * * * * * * * *


boken party at http://my3boybarians.com


6 comments:

  1. oooh... it's so big. Very cool.

    Lately, all this bokeh has kind of reminded me of my biology classes and pictures of cells. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glowy. Orby. Beautifulness.

    darcy
    http://my3boybarians.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warm colors in this! So smooth and nice.

    And thank you for stopping by. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...had to Google "bokeh"...I thought it was some Ukranian thing! LOL.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh