Giddy. That's me.
This is why.

Photo courtesy of The Digital Picture. Click here to read all about this amazing piece of technology.
Yep, that's right. It's mine. All mine. It's okay if you're jealous. I'll understand.
And now, look what it can do...
... in low light.
1/30 f/2.0 135 mm ISO 100
Oh, the clarity!
1/13 f/2.0 135 mm ISO 100
Oh, the saturation!
1/100 f/2.0 135 mm ISO 100
Oh, the definition!
1/640 f/2.0 135 mm ISO 100
Oh, the smiles!
1/50 f/2.0 135 mm ISO 100
After all, isn't this what it's all about?
(In the spirit of improving my skills at photography, all shots are SOOC -- straight out of camera -- except for the last one... which needed some levels adjustment because it's sometimes sunny, sometimes darkly overcast and the weather just won't cooperate.)






YAY!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI could oooh and aaaah all day. Love the clarity of the cat's picture. Each hair is defined. Nice.
ReplyDeleteYay! I don't think I've ever even considered a 135mm prime...they look great! I'm saving for a 28-74mm :)
ReplyDeleteLove your furry baby and your blond baby! Congrats on the new lens, Koreen!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Wendy
Great shots! Congratulations on the new toy!!!!
ReplyDelete