The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Day ... Edited


Sooc:


First edit:
Full sunrise


Second edit:

A new day...


I see a light in the sky

Oh, it's almost blinding me

I can't believe

I've been touched by an angel with love


Let the rain come down and wash away my tears

Let it fill my soul and drown my fears

Let it shatter the walls for a new sun

A new day has...come


Celine Dion





*********************


Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi and edited with Photoshop Elements 6.





31 comments:

  1. i'm with ashley - WOW!!!! gorgeous edit!

    i do love the SOOC too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Really lovely. That crop rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little bit of adjustment and WOW, that is a real difference...though I still really like the SOOC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, talk about capturing the beautiful rays of sun bursting through the clouds - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, the 3rd one totally is it for me- you fully pulled out the tree texture on that one and you know I was loving on that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning shots! & even more beautiful with your editing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colors--so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful and stunning shots! wonderful edits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Gorgeous. I love the sky and the sort of wall created in between the shot with the clouds an sun. Really wonderful edit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O WOW is what I said when I saw your edit. LOVE that shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sky...georgous edit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I just read that scripture - a popular one but I can see why. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! That is an AMAZING edit!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that second edit! The crop is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful shots..love all of them. The edit really brightened up the shot. Thanks for your comment, I had a hard time with that edit and appreciate the feedback. Have a great night.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  16. A "WOW" job, Koreen!! Love the new pink/blue colors and great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see michelle has already exhausted WOW, so i will say Super WOW..lol!!..Excellent art work,how did u do that??
    Anyway plz do pass by my blog, follow and comment to improve my works too.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!! :) Loving the bit of colors showing now and the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is just such a breathtaking shot! I love the verse you added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm... how to say this without sounding entirely cheesy. Both edits are amazing, but there's something about the first edit that just made me catch my breath. There are nice photos and pretty photos, but you know that a photo is amazing when it evokes some sort of emotion in you and that's what the picture did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love skyscapes and you've captured such beauty even in your sooc. I love the rays of sunlight shining through those clouds. Great quote on your edited photo aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! I love the Easter-y colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful shot & edits!!! I will TRY to send sunshine and warmth (and spring) to Alberta! It darn well better be there when we return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the second edit...pretty in pink!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like all the shots, the final edit it really lovely and concentrates the mind

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh