Dear Autumn,
You are a brief visitor.
You came. You saw. You skidattled out of here.
Did you not enjoy your stay? Did we offend you in some way? While I try not to resent you for leaving, I'll remember our short time together.
I understand you had to go. But did you have to leave the door open for just any old riff raff to enter?
Like Winter?
*Sigh.*
Good-bye.
Sincerely wishing you didn't have to leave,
Koreen

You truly have an amazing talent. The pics of your son, as always, are so precious. And the gift with words, as well. I suppose Autumn is enjoying his visit to the southern US. You can find him here. ;)
ReplyDeleteUgh. The snow is supposed to arrive here this weekend. So not ready...
ReplyDeleteAckkkk!! Snow! It's certainly cold enough here at night, but no snow so far. (Fingers crossed.)
ReplyDeleteI hear you . . . . Fall seems to have come and gone in a blink of an eye.
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY!
ReplyDeleteUmmmmm.....seriously? Sad for you...but so glad it didn't travel the hour and a half north from you!
ReplyDeletei'm not ready for old man winter, either :(
ReplyDeleteSo wonderfully creative!! Love your little letter to autumn..and bidding it its last adieu!
ReplyDeleteFall was far too quick. We have had a huge snowstorm here already.
ReplyDeleteOh my, winter already? Great pictures of your son in the tree and the snow is beautiful if a lot too early!
ReplyDeleteGah! Old Man Winter hit us in the ass the week before Halloween. It hurt, I tell ya.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. You make me thankful that it does not snow here often.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics and creative post! Made me smile. Blah for the snow, though!
ReplyDeleteLove your little guy climbing the tree! The yellow leaves are dazzling! And the snow? We're so not ready either.
ReplyDelete