The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Beginnings


Celebrating Christmas brings a baby to mind. (Don't you think?)



Not that this baby was born on Christmas day.



(But then, neither was that one.)

Anyways.

Bringing us around to another celebration of life.



Celebrating beginnings.

Another new start.

Another new year.



A book of blank pages to write in.

A new set of dreams to believe in and follow. (Or give those trusty old ones a good dusting and polishing and follow them anew.)

However you want to look at it or unwrap it...



... it's about new hope.

Faith in a new day and a new year.

New beginnings.

What's new for you this year?

2 comments:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh